GOLF IN VALDOSTA CLOSE TO INTERSTATE 75
- MINUTES FROM THE INTERSTATE OFF EXIT 22 IN VALDOSTA
- 22 MILES NORTH OF THE FLORIDA LINE
- “WHERE SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY MEETS CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF”
- GREAT RATES YEAR ROUND
- CHAMPION BERMUDA GREENS
- COMPLETE GOLFERS’ GRILL WITH GREAT SELECTION
- AWESOME FRANTZMAN-DAVIS DESIGNED GOLF COURSE
- COMPLETE PRACTICE FACILITY
- PGA PROFESSIONALS AVAILABLE FOR LESSONS
- FULLY STOCKED GOLF SHOP
WHY STONE CREEK GOLF CLUB IS A MUST PLAY WHEN HEADING TO FLORIDA
- THE GOLF COURSE IS MATURE AND ESTABLISHED- Over the years we have continually improved the golf course. Recently the grass on the greens was replaced with Champion Dwarf Bermuda. This is a premium putting surface used at many top ranked facilities including Pinehurst #2, site of the 2014 United States Open Championhip.
- THE GOLF COURSE IS GOLFER FRIENDLY AND PLAYABLE- With five sets of tee boxes golfers may choose to play the golf course from various lengths depending on their skill level
- THE STAFF IS COURTEOUS, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL- The owners and management take pride in providing traditional South Georgia hospitality to all of our members and guests.
- THE RATES TO PLAY ARE CONSISTENTLY REASONABLE YEAR ROUND- Golf rates are around $30 to $45 (check online booking for rates)
Stone Creek Golf Course, a Franzman-Davis design, that winds its way through traditional South Georgia wetlands, opened for play in October of 1992. Originally operated as a cattle farm by the Tillman family this fascinating and scenic layout has matured into one of the nicest facilities and best values for golf in the South Georgia-North Florida region. The property boasts an authentic beaver pond, a trophy bass lake and other strategically located ponds and low land areas that make the track a challenge to golfers of all skill levels.